Specialties at this Location
- Addiction Medicine
- Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emergency Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Surgical Critical Care
- Vascular Surgery
COVID-19 Patient Visitation Policy
Penn State Health is committed to the safety of patients, staff, visitors and the general public. Due to the continued presence of COVID-19 in the region, Penn State Health is not allowing visitors who are not family/support persons in any of its facilities. Additional changes have been made to the guidelines for family/support persons. Adult inpatients, outpatient surgery patients and patients receiving outpatient procedures may have one designated family/support person per day. The family/support person is not permitted to stay the night. Adult patients accessing emergency departments or clinics are also permitted one family/support person to accompany them.
Pediatric inpatients, outpatient surgery and outpatient clinic patients may have two family/support persons per day.
Per the visitation restriction policy, no visitors, aside from patient-designated and exception approved family/support persons, are allowed at this time.
View the visitation restriction policy for detailed information.
Plan Your Visit
- Free parking is provided at Holy Spirit Medical Center. We offer a courtesy van to transport you to the main entrance Monday through Friday. You can also pull up to the front entrance and enjoy free valet parking from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For cardiac services and MRI services, please park outside the Ortenzio Heart Center on the lower level.
- Parking at other Holy Spirit locations: All of our outpatient locations, including our physician offices and imaging centers, provide convenient parking.
Capital Area Transit (CAT) operates two routes that stop at Holy Spirit on weekdays and Saturdays.
- For complete bus schedule information, call 717-238-8304 or visit cattransit.com
Cumberland County Transportation (provided via RabbitTransit)
Perry County Transportation Authority
- To schedule a ride, call 877-800-RIDE (7433)
CAT’s Paratransit/Share-A-Ride-Dauphin County
- To schedule a ride, call 717-232-6100