Actively recruiting dynamic team members
As Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center prepares to open its doors to patients on Oct. 1, the health system is continuing recruitment efforts for its newest acute care hospital. The hospital’s leadership team is actively recruiting dynamic team members looking for a culture where they will be appreciated and valued.
- Hampden Medical Center is located just off Interstate 81 in Hampden Township at 2200 Good Hope Road.
- The new, $300 million medical center will feature 110 private inpatient beds, an emergency department, various specialty inpatient services, imaging and lab services, and general acute care medical and surgical capabilities. The hospital campus also will include an attached outpatient medical office building.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Mountain range, Hampden Medical Center will provide patients with a scenic, healing view outside their windows.
- Initially, the hospital will employ about 400 staff members, growing to 950 within three years.
- Services will include:
- Acute Care, including Emergency Medicine
- Surgical Services, including:
- Breast Surgery
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Labor and Delivery
- Women’s Health, including Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery and Gynecologic Oncology
- Inpatient Medical, Surgical and Intensive Care
- Noninvasive Cardiology
- Radiology, including Nuclear Medicine, MRI, CT and Fluoroscopy
- Laboratory and Pathology
Now Offering Bonus
Offering $20K bonus for RNs and $2K for Nursing Assistants
- Increased rates
- Increased PTO
- Increased shift differentials