Actively recruiting dynamic team members
Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center opened its doors on Oct. 1 and continues to recruit dynamic team members looking for a culture where they will be appreciated and valued.
- Hampden Medical Center is located just off Interstate 81 in Hampden Township at 2200 Good Hope Road.
- The new, $300 million medical center features 110-private-inpatient-beds, an emergency department, various specialty inpatient services, imaging and lab services, and general acute care medical and surgical capabilities.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Mountain range, Hampden Medical Center provides patients with a scenic, healing view outside their windows.
- The hospital opened with about 300 to 400 staff members and plans to grow to 950 within three years.
- Services offered:
- Acute Care, including Emergency Medicine
- Surgical Services, including:
- Breast Surgery
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Labor and Delivery
- Women’s Health, including Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery and Gynecologic Oncology
- Inpatient Medical, Surgical and Intensive Care
- Noninvasive Cardiology
- Radiology, including Nuclear Medicine, MRI, CT and Fluoroscopy
- Laboratory and Pathology
Now Offering Bonus
Offering $20K bonus for experienced RNs, $10K for Graduate Nurses and $5K for Nursing Assistants and Inpatient LPNs.
- Increased rates
- Increased PTO
- Increased shift differentials