Penn State Health Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health Medical Group is seeking a full-time Plastic Surgeon with a Hand Surgery fellowship to join our busy practice in Reading, PA.
What we’re offering:
- Opportunity to practice full range of plastic surgery, including breast reconstruction, hand, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery.
- Located in Reading, Pennsylvania - St. Joseph Medical Center is a 204 bed well-established community Hospital, with multiple surgical service lines including General surgery, Plastic surgery, Vascular and Cardiothoracic surgery, Neurosurgery, and Orthopedics.
- A strong affiliation to our tertiary care center – Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
What we're seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE Plastic Surgery with fellowship in Hand Surgery
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained