Developing the next generation of health care leaders.
Penn State Health is recognized as one of the nation’s premier academic health centers, recruiting faculty members who are internationally known for their accomplishments in research, education and patient care.
Faculty and physicians at Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Health continue to integrate the latest biomedical knowledge and technology with compassionate care while educating the next generation of scientists and physicians.
Faculty and Professional Development
Our Office of Faculty and Professional Development supports career and professional development across the academic continuum with a mission to:
- Promote individual development and advancement through programs designed to build and expand professional skills and knowledge
- Retain talented individuals within the College and Medical Center
- Engender a culture of mentorship throughout the campus
- Cultivate the next generation of academic leaders
- Engage faculty, staff and students in outreach programs and public service
- Reward and recognize faculty commitment to and excellence in education and outreach
- Be a resource for professional development within the University and College
- Create a national model for professional development programs within an academic health center
To apply for academic opportunities within Penn State, visit here: psu.jobs/
Promotion and Tenure
We realize that opportunities for promotion and tenure are important. With that in mind, we have created a structured program based on specific requirements and expectations.