Please complete all required new hire paperwork prior to new employee orientation.
- FBI Fingerprint Background Check Instructions (inside of Pennsylvania): This form includes a link to the government website, instructions to register to be fingerprinted and locations where you can get printed. Please complete this process as soon as possible, prior to your first day of employment.
- FBI Fingerprint Background Check Instructions (outside of Pennsylvania) – Use these instructions if you do not currently live in Pennsylvania and are not able to be fingerprinted in Pennsylvania prior to your start date.
- Child Abuse History Clearance Instructions: This form includes a link to the government website and instructions to create an account and complete the online clearance application. Please complete this process as soon as possible, prior to your first day of employment.
Note: Penn State Health will accept FBI fingerprint and child abuse history clearances that are less than five years of age. These clearances must be issued by Pennsylvania Department of Human Services – other clearances, including those issued for Department of Education purposes, will not be accepted.
New Hire Forms
Please print the packet of forms below (print pages single sided). Complete all forms and bring them with you to your scheduled new employee orientation.
If at any point you have questions or concerns, please contact your HR Recruitment Coordinator.
You must have Adobe Reader to use these forms. Adobe Reader is free software that lets users view, fill, and print filled in Adobe PDF files on all major computer platforms. Get Adobe Reader here.
The following items only need to be completed by New Employees attending orientation at the Penn State Health Hershey Medical Center.
- Employee Health Department – New Hire Requirements: Please review this form and provide requested information.
- Parking Registration Form: Please complete this form online. All employees must provide complete vehicle information for any vehicle you will be driving on campus. You will receive a vehicle permit sticker for each vehicle you register when you arrive for orientation. To be compliant with the Parking Policy, your Parking Registration card must be submitted the Wednesday prior to your new employee orientation date.