World-class care close to home
Central Pennsylvania’s newest acute care hospital, Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center, delivers world-class care to residents of Cumberland, Perry, York and surrounding areas. Since opening in October 2021 the $300 million medical center, with 110 private, inpatient beds, features 24/7 emergency care, complete medical and surgical capabilities, specialty inpatient services, women’s health, labor and delivery, and imaging and lab services.
- Located in Enola, Pa., Hampden Township, off Interstate 81.
- Opened to patients on Oct. 1, 2021.
- Currently staffed by nearly 400 employees, with plans to increase to more than 900 employees by 2024.
- Equipped with the most advanced surgical technologies, including the da Vinci robotic surgery system and the new Monarch Platform robot-assisted bronchoscopy system that can detect lung cancer at its earliest stages.
- Care provided by Penn State Health faculty physicians, Penn State Health community practice providers and independent community providers.
- The facility’s environmentally conscious design features mountain views, natural lighting, a walking trail and artwork by diverse Pennsylvania artists.
Now Offering $20K Bonus for RNs
- Increased rates
- Increased PTO
- Increased shift differentials