Penn State Health Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Anderson Smith at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health St. Joseph in Berks County, Pennsylvania is seeking a general neurologist to join our existing practice. The selected candidate will have both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a neurologist who wishes to enjoy a high-quality of life while providing care within a community of approximately 400,000.
- Medical Degree from an accredited medical school is required.
- Must have successfully completed a residency program in Neurology.
- Two-plus years of experience in field of practice is preferred.
- Must be board certified/board eligible in Neurology and currently possess a non-restricted license in this state.
- Must possess current, valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification required.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained