Penn State Health Medical Group - Camp Hill Specialties
Penn State Health Children's Lancaster Pediatric Center
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Oral Roberts University School of Medicine (Oklahoma) - 1984
Residency, Pediatrics Oklahoma Childrens Memorial Hospital - 1986
Residency, Pediatric Neurology Philadelphia General Hospital - 1989
- "Cranial pursuit computer-based neuroanatomy games: Assessment of impact on learning outcomes and learner attitudes."
- Movement disorders
- Medical education
- Ballantine Award for Outstanding Teacher, Pediatric Residency
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- HCAHPS Dean’s List for Extraordinary Patient Satisfaction (99th%tile nationwide)
- Inspire Award, Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine
- Teacher of the Year, Neurology Clerkship
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Best Doctors in America