Penn State Health Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health Medical Group is seeking a full-time Plastic Surgeon with completion of a Hand Surgery fellowship to join an established team with sites in Lancaster and Reading, PA.
What we’re offering:
- Opportunity to practice full range of plastic surgery, including breast reconstruction, hand, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery
- You'll have a high level of autonomy with the support of an established group of plastic surgeons at PSH Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and PSH St. Joseph Medical Center
- Opportunity for Clinical Instructor appointment at PSH Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Large referral base, 100+ of referring physicians, including breast surgeons
- Minimal call with no trauma call
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package with guaranteed base salary during your first two years and opportunity for production bonuses.
- Generous benefits including relocation assistance, PSLF and malpractice insurance
- CME allowance and time
- Vacation time, Paid Parental and Medical Leave
What we're seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE Plastic Surgery
- Completion of an ACGME accredited training program in Plastic Surgery and fellowship training in Hand Surgery
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained