Providing quality, compassionate care in a patient-focused environment.
Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center is a 306-bed community hospital in Camp Hill, Pa., that offers a full range of diagnostic, medical, surgical, emergency and behavioral health services. Sponsored by the Sisters of Christian Charity, its mission is to provide high-quality, ethically guided and cost-effective health care.
- Founded in 1963, Holy Spirit Hospital was the first Catholic hospital on the West Shore.
- Holy Spirit, The Ortenzio Heart Center on the Medical Center campus and Holy Spirit’s 28 outpatient practices and urgent care centers in Cumberland, Dauphin, Perry and Northern York counties joined Penn State Health in November 2020.
- The Medical Center and its associated outpatient practices have approximately 2,400 employees, including 314 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Accredited as a Level II Trauma Center by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation and provides around-the-clock complex critical care.
- Certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, in conjunction with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Earned Highmark Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center designations for cardiac care, spine surgery and maternity care, as well as Blue Distinction Center+ designations for knee and hip replacement
Now Offering $20K Bonus for RNs
- Increased rates
- Increased PTO
- Increased shift differentials