Our mission is to continually improve the health and well-being of the people of Pennsylvania, and beyond.
- We provide patients with excellent, compassionate, culturally responsive and equitable care.
- We educate and train healthcare professionals.
- We advance evidence-based medical innovation through research and discovery.
Our vision is to be Pennsylvania’s most trusted healthcare organization by:
- Delivering excellent care, combining the most advanced and innovative techniques in medicine with compassionate and culturally responsive service for patients, families and communities.
- Ensuring the availability of affordable, appropriate and comprehensive localized care by integrating an extensive community-based provider network with our sub-specialized academic-based programs.
- Cultivating a professionally fulfilling environment for our caregivers, educators, innovators, researchers and staff.
- Advancing the science of medicine, and disseminating knowledge to the world – as we have done for more than a half-century.