Gynecologic oncology fills the comprehensive needs of women with pelvic malignancies and other difficult surgical problems. We have extensive experience in the surgical treatment of gynecologic malignancies. We provide chemotherapy to patients requiring such treatment, and collaborate with radiation oncologists to provide optimal radio-therapy.
As a member of the National Cancer Institute funded NRG Oncology group, we are able to offer patients a variety of multi-institutional clinical trials.
- Treatment of cancers of the uterus, ovary, cervix, vulva and vagina
- Evaluation and treatment of dysplasia of the vulva, vagina and cervix
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with pelvic masses
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding and endometrial hyperplasia
- Gynecologic surgery in medically compromised or surgically challenging patients
- Chemotherapy of patients with gynecologic cancers
- Investigational therapies for patients with gynecologic cancers
- Investigational therapies for patients with gynecologic malignancies
- Collaborative treatment plans with local oncologists for chemotherapy, radiation and follow-up
- Second opinions
Did you know?
The Division of Gynecologic Oncology has a special interest and expertise in innovative surgical techniques, including minimally-invasive surgical approaches for the treatment of gynecologic malignancies.
Experts in Care
Meet our doctors, view their profiles and select the one that’s right for you.Find a doctor near you
Support groups provide an opportunity to share your feelings and connect with other patients and caregivers who are experiencing similar struggles.
Find the care your family needs, close to home, at one of our many locations throughout central Pennsylvania.Find a location near you