Specialties at this Location
- General Pediatrics
- Nurse Practitioner
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Family Medicine
*Closed all major holidays
- Ages 1 year and older
- Walk-in's are welcome
Making international travel simple, by allowing you to schedule your physical and immunizations for the same visit by calling 717-972-4229 .
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Required and recommended immunizations based on travel itinerary
- Prescriptions and health care recommendations based on personal needs, including malaria
- Prevention protocol and altitude sickness prevention
- Individualized Traveler’s Health and Data report, including embassy addresses and phone numbers, food and water safety and personal safety
- Advice on yellow fever prevention/vaccination.
- Recreational scuba diving physical examination
- Family appointments
- Group rates available for business, education or missionary travel
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese encephalitis
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia)
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap)
- Shingles vaccine
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Yellow fever
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 717-972-4229.