I'm a nurse practitioner specializing in hospitalist medicine, which means I care for patients who have been admitted to the hospital. I've been practicing for over 16 years. My passion lies in providing top-notch care to patients from all walks of life, embracing and celebrating our diverse population. It's essential to me that every individual feels safe and accepted, especially members of the LGBTQ+ community. I strive to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable seeking the care they need, and I'm committed to making a positive impact on their well-being. Let me be your partner in health and, together, we'll work toward a healthier future.
Penn State Health Sleep Research and Treatment Center
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Professional School, Chatham University - 2011
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners Pennsylvania Clinical Excellence Award – 2015
- Department of Medicine Penn State Health Exceptional Performance Award – 2022
- Honoree, Cameo of Care Advanced Practice – 2013
- Nightingale Award-Advanced Practice – 2014
- Fellow, American Association of Nurse Practitioners (FAANP)
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians (FCCP)
- Vice Chair, Advance Practice Providers Department of Medicine, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center