About MeDr. Rogers attended Cornell University, and Cornell University Medical College. She completed an internship and residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City, where she was later named Director of the General Surgery Residency Program. She spent an additional year in fellowship training in Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery at the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, and now directs the Surgical Weight Loss Program.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Cornell University Medical College (New York) - 1987
Fellowship, Surgery, Minimally Invasive Milton S. Hershey Medical Center - 2007
Residency, Surgery, General St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center - 1992
- Brain and Gut Hormone Changes after Weight Loss Surgery
- Clinical Outcomes in Weight Loss Surgery
- Quality Improvement in Surgical Techniques
- Clinical outcomes in weight loss surgery
- Diabetes and obesity
- Obesity treatment and cancer prevention
- Surgical education
- 2008 Penn State College of Medicine Outstanding Mentor
- 2010 Press Ganey 95th to 98% Patient Satisfaction Score
- 2009, 2010 Honoree, "Honor Your Doctor Campaign"