Committed to providing you with the highest quality of treatment and support.
As one of the leading teaching and research hospitals in the country, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to enhancing quality of life through improved health and the discovery of knowledge that benefits all. We’re proud to deliver award-winning care that encourages positive outcomes for patients and families alike.
- Central Pennsylvania’s only locally based academic medical center, Level I regional adult and pediatric trauma center, and Level IV (highest level) neonatal intensive care unit
- Offering specialty health care services in Hershey and at outpatient clinic locations throughout Pennsylvania
- Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the best hospital in the south central Pennsylvania region and number 4 in the state
- Nationally ranked in advanced care for cancer, GI, orthopedics and more
- National designation for surgical program at Penn State Children’s Hospital—the only hospital in Pennsylvania to be named a Level 1 Children’s Surgery Center as part of the American College of Surgeons Children’s Surgery Verification program
- Shares its Hershey campus with Penn State College of Medicine, the University’s medical school
- In close partnership with Penn State College of Medicine, provides patients with opportunities to participate in leading-edge clinical research
- Supports student, postdoctoral and faculty researchers in making new discoveries to advance the art and science of medicine for future generations through more than $100 million in funded research