Dr. Todd Felix, a central Pennsylvania native, joined the Department of Family and Community Medicine at Penn State Health Milton S Hershey Medical Center in 2008. He trained at the University of Pittsburgh in Johnstown, PA for undergraduate studies, Penn State College of Medicine for medical school and then Lancaster General Hospital for residency. His interests include evidence-based medicine and information mastery, as well as motivational interviewing, shared decision making and clinical reasoning. He is involved in various aspects of medical and Physician Assistant student education, as well as bringing evidence-based clinical information to residents and faculty. He currently serves as the Associate Medical Director at Nyes Road and Associate Vice Chair for Quality in the Department.
Penn State Health Medical Group - Nyes Road Family Practice II
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Penn State College of Medicine - 2005
Residency, Family Medicine Lancaster General Hospital (Pennsylvania) - 2008
- Information Mastery
- Evidence Based Healthcare
- Clinical Reasoning
- Communication and feedback with student/resident learners
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Hershey Medical Center Family Medicine Clerkship - 2008 - 2014
- Exceptional Role Model, Hershey Medical Center Family Medicine Clerkship - 2008 - 2014
- Deans' Teaching Award - September 2013
- Tufts University Change Award for: Coffee Talks - A novel Approach to EBM Education - 2011
- Teacher of the Year Award, Family & Community Medicine Residency Graduation - 2014
- Best Doctors in America - 2013