Dr. Olympia is a 1996 graduate of Jefferson Medical College. He completed his General Pediatrics residency and chief residency at the DuPont Hospital for Children/Thomas Jefferson University (Wilmington, DE/Philadelphia, PA), and his Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NYC). He has been an attending physician at the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center since 2005. He was born in Toledo, Ohio, and raised in Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University - 1996
Fellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Children's Hospital at Montefiore - 2003
Residency, Pediatrics Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children (Delaware) - 2000
- ED resource utilization
- Effect of media (films, music, television) on children and adolescents
- Emergency and disaster preparedness
- Pediatric trauma
- Prehospital emergency care
- School-based health
- Sports medicine and orthopaedics
- Urgent care medicine
- 2014 Dean’s Award for Excellence in Teaching, Penn State College of Medicine
- 2016 Pennsylvania College of Emergency Physicians William H. Spivey, MD Research Abstract Competition, 1st Place Electronic Poster Presentation
- Finalist, 2017 Healthcare Heroes Awards in the “Pediatric & Pediatric Specialties Hero” category, sponsored by Central Penn Parent magazine