Penn State Health Pediatric Specialties
Penn State Health Children's Lancaster Pediatric Center
Penn State Health Medical Group - Camp Hill Family Medicine and Pediatric Specialties
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, R.G.Kar Medical College - Kolkata, India - 2002
Fellowship, Pediatric Pulmonary University of Florida College of Medicine (Gainesville) - 2015
Residency, Pediatrics Columbia University Medical Center at Harlem Hospital - 2012
- Newer diagnostic modalities for asthma
- Pulmonary complications in Sickle Cell Disease
- Respiratory muscle compensatory mechanisms to different pulmonary diseases
- Children’s Miracle Network Research Grant (2016-2018) "The Effect of Pulmonary Capillary Blood Volume on Obstructive Airway Disease in Children with Sickle Cell Disease"
- Children’s Miracle Network Research Grant (2017-2019) “Characterization of Exhale Breath Biomarkers of Airway Inflammation in Children with Sickle Cell Disease”
- Pediatric Research Development and Education Fund (2016-2018) "Pro-inflammatory Biomarkers in Children with Sickle Cell Disease"
- 2005- Best research paper award in the annual conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- 2013- American Thoracic Society Conference Travel Award (FTS 2013)
- 2014- The article “Non-Prescription Racemic Epinephrine for Asthma" is selected to be highlighted in the “New Research” section of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology website.
- 2015- American Thoracic Society Conference Travel Award (FTS 2015)