About MeBorn in Spanish Fork, Utah
Married: Wife - Tracy (Attorney at Law); Son - Harry
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, University of Utah, School of Medicine - 1980
Residency, Clinical Pathology Washington Univ., Barnes-Jewish Hospital - 1983
- Basic Research: Protease-activated receptors (PAR) and novel phospholipases in platelet and endothelial cell signal transduction
- Basic Research: PAR-mediated alterations in adhesion molecule expression and adaptive mechanisms employed by hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells for survival in hypoxic environments.
- Translational Research: Automated hematology analysis of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells
- Translational Research: engraftment analysis following hematopoietic cell therapy, clinical laboratory approaches to assess platelet function in vivo and in vitro.
- Stem Cell Biology, Biology of Coagulation Proteases and Signal Transduction Mechanisms Regulating Platelet Function