Dr. Schreibman is a full time gastroenterologist and hepatologist here at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. His primary areas of interest are in the care of patients with liver diseases, including those that are in need of a liver transplant. He has done research on HIV and liver transplant, viral hepatitis and complications of cirrhosis. As a gastroenterologist, he also sees patients who need screening for colon cancer. A former Director of the Gastroenterology Fellowship he has a strong passion for medical education.
Penn State Health Medicine
Penn State Health Surgery Specialties
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, New York University Medical Center - 1999
Fellowship, Transplant Hepatology University Of Miami Hospital And Clinics (Florida) - 2006
Fellowship, Gastroenterology & Hepatology Milton S. Hershey Medical Center - 2005
Residency, Internal Medicine Milton S. Hershey Medical Center - 2002
- 2013 Community Service Recognition Award Winner
- 2015 Inspire Award, Liver Center Success
- Alpha Omega Alpha- Inducted April 3, 2008
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology
- Certificate of Outstanding Service to LionCare, 2010-2012
- Chief Medical Residents’ Outstanding Faculty Lecturer Award, 2009
- Department of Medicine Faculty Education Recognition Award, 2007
- Finalist: 2011 Junior Faculty Teaching Excellence Award, Society of Distinguished Educators