We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, University of Medicine & Pharmacy Carol Davila (Romania) - 1989
Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology Georgetown University Hospital Medstar - 1998
Residency, Internal Medicine York Hospital (Pennsylvania) - 1995
Internship, Internal Medicine University Hospital C Davila - 1992
Internship, Internal Medicine Jersey City Medical Center (New Jersey) - 1993
- Hormonal therapy in breast cancer
- Bone metastases
- Clinical Translational Research in breast cancer
- 1998, Ortho-Biothec Travel Award for the Mayo Clinic State of the Art Hematology/Oncology Reviews
- 1997, NCI Scholarship for the AACR workshop "Molecular Biology in Clinical Oncology"
- 2000, American Association of Cancer Research Young Investigator Scholar Award
- 1998, Smith Kline Beecham Travel Award, the National Oncology Fellows Forum, Tucson, AZ
- 2002, Vanderbilt Physician Scientist Development Award
- 2000, American Society of Clinical Oncology Young Investigator Award