About MeI did my residency training and fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota, which is one of the premier hip and knee replacement institutions in the country. I trained with many of the worlds experts and innovators in hip and knee replacement surgery. Since leaving the Mayo clinic I have been performing hip and knee replacements in the Department of Orthopaedic surgery at the Hershey Medical Center for the last twelve years. I currently perform about 300 hip and knee replacements per year. I am a member of several national orthopaedic organizations and am the research committee chairman for the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons. I am happy to be raising my family in Central PA and look forward to helping the folks of Central PA for many years.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (Tennessee) - 1991
Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN - 1997
Residency, Orthopedic Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN - 1996
- Total hip arthroplasty and heart transplantation
- Outcomes of hip and knee replacement surgery
- Anticoagulation and thromboembolic disease with hip and knee replacement
- Total hip arthroplasty and acetabular fracture
- Physician education
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons Research Committee Chairman
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Board of Specialty Societies
- Best Doctors in America
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery certification