We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine - 2007
Fellowship, Pediatric Pulmonary Children's National Medical Center - Wash DC - 2013
Residency, Pediatrics St. Christopher's Hospital for Children - 2010
- Respiratory muscle compensatory mechanisms to different pulmonary diseases
- Newer diagnostic modalities for asthma
- Pulmonary complications in Sickle Cell Disease
- Children’s Miracle Network Research Grant (2017-2019) “Characterization of Exhale Breath Biomarkers of Airway Inflammation in Children with Sickle Cell Disease”
- Children’s Miracle Network Research Grant (2016-2018) "The Effect of Pulmonary Capillary Blood Volume on Obstructive Airway Disease in Children with Sickle Cell Disease"
- Pediatric Research Development and Education Fund (2016-2018) "Pro-inflammatory Biomarkers in Children with Sickle Cell Disease"
- 2005- Best research paper award in the annual conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- 2014- The article “Non-Prescription Racemic Epinephrine for Asthma" is selected to be highlighted in the “New Research” section of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 2013- American Thoracic Society Conference Travel Award (FTS 2013)
- 2015- American Thoracic Society Conference Travel Award (FTS 2015)