Amy Stauffer has been a Women's Health Nurse practitioner for 21 years of which, six years have been devoted to Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) specialty. Amy is passionate about high-risk obstetrics, but have acquired significant experience in gynecology and internal medicine. Mentors and educates daily, future and current health care providers including maternal fetal medicine, endocrinology and NICU fellows, Advanced Practice Providers, medical, nurse practitioner, physician assistant students and nursing staff. Amy serves as an electronic medical record liaison for department staff in office setting. Amy, advocates, provides quality care and focuses on the whole female patient and the family surrounding her. Amy volunteers in the community, as well as promotes and supports the Advanced Practice Advisory Board at Penn State Health.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
MSN, University of Maryland - 1999
- High risk obstetrics
- Women's healthcare
- APC 5 STAR Performer made Dean’s list with 100% Patient Satisfaction, 2017
- American Red Cross Certificate of Appreciation Award, 1994, 1995
- Faculty Instructor for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, 2021
- Letter of Appreciation from the Commander of the 67th Combat Support Hospital, 1995
- Medical Group Dean’s List Extraordinary Patient Satisfaction in recognition of scoring in the 99th percentile among providers nationwide, 2017
- Medical Group Dean’s List Extraordinary Patient Satisfaction in recognition of scoring in the 99th percentile among providers nationwide, 2018
- Performance Award given by 67th Combat Support Hospital, 1996