Abraham Taylor, MD, earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Susquehanna University. At Susquehanna University, he completed an honors-level Liberal Arts core curriculum, attained departmental academic and research honors, and received an outstanding award for research in his graduating class. Dr. Taylor attended Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and completed his Family Medicine residency at the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Taylor currently practices full spectrum family medicine care and includes outpatient prenatal care during residency teaching. His current professional interests include home visits and primary care house calls, chronic and acute renal insufficiency, and evidence-based medicine. His professional endeavors have included a published review and the development of both a residency home-based primary care curriculum and research in provider administered care in the home.
Penn State Health Medical Group - Nyes Road Family Practice I
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University - 2007
Residency, Family Medicine Milton S. Hershey Medical Center - 2010
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Beta Beta Beta: Biological Honor Society for students demonstrating exemplary performance in the field of biology - 2002 - 2003
- Biology Departmental Academic Honors - May 2003
- Biology Departmental Research Honors - May 2003
- Bridges to Excellence Medical Home Recognition
- High Honors: Foundations of Pathology/Pharmacology and Immunity, Infection, and Disease - Jefferson Medical College - December, 2004
- Summa Cum Laude - May 2003
- Susquehanna Biology Outstanding Research Award - May 2003
- Susquehanna University Honors Program - 1999 - 2003