Penn State Health - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Heather Peffley at [email protected] for additional information.
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a Vice Chair of Operations, Emergency Medicine/ Adult Division Chief to join our growing team located in Hershey, PA.
What We’re Offering:
- Competitive Salary and Faculty Rank commensurate with experience
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits & Retirement plan
- DEA license fees/PA Medical license fees/Board exam fees
- Collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Penn State University Tuition Discount for employees & dependents
What We’re Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician with outstanding patient care qualities
- Progressively responsible administrative leadership experience in an academic medicine or research setting
- Sound understanding and experience with integrated academic healthcare systems and in clinical practice management
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and medical school research funding
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For additional information please contact:
Heather Peffley, PHR CPRP
Penn State Health Lead Physician Recruiter
Email: [email protected]
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained