The Penn State Health OnDemand app offers patients options for care from wherever they are!
Getting sick is inconvenient, but getting care shouldn't be. In today’s environment, the Penn State Health OnDemand app is the easiest way to see a doctor without ever leaving your home.
OnDemand Vaccine Advisor
Get fast, accurate answers to your COVID-19 vaccine questions in real time—from the comfort of your own home—with our free OnDemand Vaccine Advisor. Use it on your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Our care team can answer your questions about:
- Vaccine safety and effectiveness
- What to expect after getting vaccinated
- Who can get the vaccine
We’ll also help you register for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment if you are eligible in the current phase of the vaccination rollout.
Vaccine Advisor is available Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
From coughs and sore throats to minor skin irritations and joint pain, we have you covered. You can get help for urgent clinical care needs and common concerns – on your schedule and in about 10 to 15 minutes!
- Video visits with board-certified doctors from anywhere
- High-quality care any time, 24/7
- Diagnosis, prescriptions, referrals and more
- Standard copays apply based on your medical insurance plan. $59 standard charge for those without insurance
- Free app download and enrollment
Virtual Visits with Penn State Health Providers
Penn State Health now offers virtual visits with many members of our care teams, thanks to the Penn State Health OnDemand app.
In addition to providing urgent care options from anywhere, anytime, Penn State Health OnDemand now offers scheduled virtual visits with your own provider for your health care needs.
Please call your Penn State Health Medical Group directly to schedule a visit with your own Penn State Health provider “virtually” from the safety and convenience of your own home.
Learn more about Penn State Health OnDemand and get the free app.
- Download our iOS or Android mobile app or visit PennStateHealthOnDemand.com.
- Complete your registration.
- Set up your username and password, and you’re ready to get started.
For all health care issues using the OnDemand app, select insurance plans are accepted. Typical costs are comparable to standard copays.
Need to see a specialist? With the Penn State Health OnDemand service, you can get expert care without leaving home.