At Penn State Obstetrics and Gynecology, we pride ourselves in offering all the services that women need to achieve pregnancy and have a healthy baby. From general gynecological care before you plan a family, to obstetrical care and high-risk pregnancy management during your pregnancy, our team of board-certified physicians will care for you every step of the way.
Care and convenience
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- A special meal for mom and support person
- All major insurances accepted
- Rural setting with free parking
- FREE eNewsletters - Pregnancy, New Parent, Health eNews - subscribe here
- Attending physicians and skilled nurses present 24/7
- Backed by the resources of an academic medical center
- 24/7 anesthesia
- Breastfeeding Program
What to Expect When You're Expecting at Penn State Health
Preparing for the birth of a baby can be exciting and overwhelming. Participants will hear from our team of obstetricians, midwives, anesthesiologists, family and community medicine providers and pediatricians.
Experts in Care
Meet our doctors, view their profiles and select the one that’s right for you.Find a doctor near you
Find the care your family needs, close to home, at one of our many locations throughout central Pennsylvania.Find a location near you