The Expert Advice You’ve Come to Expect Now in an App
As an expectant or new mom, there’s a lot to learn - and remember. You have questions about pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and so much more.
Let us help. The myYoMingo® app provides tools and expert advice, guiding you from early pregnancy through your child’s first birthday. Use the app on your smartphone or tablet to:
- Plan ahead with the due date calculator.
- Track your pregnancy symptoms week by week.
- Learn about eating a healthy pregnancy diet.
- Count your baby’s kicks.
- Create a hospital bag checklist.
- Develop a birth plan.
- Keep track of contractions.
- Track your baby’s immunizations, feedings and development.
- Read articles and watch videos about pregnancy exercises, baby delivery, postpartum care, breastfeeding, newborn care and more.
The myYoMingo® app is easy to use and provides answers to your questions whenever and wherever you need them.
How to register
- Click here to sign up.
- You will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org where you can create a unique password and login.
- Download the myYoMingo® app on your mobile device(s) by searching your app store.
- Open myYoMingo® and get started.
- Already registered? Click here to log in.
No matter how many weeks pregnant you are or if you’ve already given birth, Penn State Health and the myYoMingo app are here to support you - anytime, anywhere.
Our childbirth team at Penn State Health Women’s Health offers expert care to help you and your newborn get off to a healthy start.
- Make an appointment. Call 800-243-1455.
- Find the right doctor for you and your baby. Visit our Find a Provider page.
- Sign up for the Penn State Health Pregnancy e-newsletter. Once a week, you'll receive timely insights about your pregnancy, your baby's development, plus links to local health care providers and upcoming events.
*The myYoMingo® app contains general information. It should not be used as a substitute for medical attention. If you have immediate medical concerns, contact your health care provider right away.