Scott Andrews, M.D., attended Pennsylvania State University, where he earned a Bachelors of Science in May 1990. Dr. Andrews earned his M.D. at Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, where he received high academic honors. Dr. Andrews completed his Family Medicine residency in 1997 at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charlotte.
From 1997 - 2000, Dr. Andrews held the positions of Staff Physician; Chief, Immediate Rapid Response Crisis Team; Preceptor, Physician Assistants/Family Nurse Practitioners at the 375th Medical Group Primary Care Clinic USAF, Scott AFB, Illinois. Beginning in April 2001 to May 2006 Dr. Andrews was a physician in a family practice in New York. At this time he also earned his MBA from New York University, New York, NY. From May 2006 through April 2012 Dr. Andrews was in private practice in New York, NY. He joined Penn State Hershey Medical Center May 2012.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Penn State College of Medicine - 1994
Residency, Family Medicine Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine - 1997
- Career Observation Program for undergraduates
- Exceptional Teacher, Department of Family Medicine, Penn State College of Medicine
- Dean's List, 1987- 1990
- Air Force Medal of Commendation for Meritorious Service
- Exceptional Role Model, Department of Family Medicine, Penn State College of Medicine
- Renaissance Scholar, Penn State University, 1986 - 1988
- Outstanding College Students of America
- Phi Lambda Upsilon - National Honor Society
- Guthrie Clinic Health Scholar - Robert Packer Hospital; Sayre, PA, 1986 - 1990