About MeRobert Lennon, MD, JD, graduated from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Dr. Lennon completed a Family Medicine Residency at Naval Hospital Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida. After residency he served at Naval Hospital Okinawa, Japan, where he earned the Executive Additional Qualification Designation. Dr. Lennon then served on faculty at the Naval Hospital Jacksonville residency program until joining Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Department of Family and Community Medicine.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - 2009
Residency, Family Medicine Naval Hospital-Jacksonville (Florida) - 2012
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Global health engagement
- Graduate medical education
- Medical student and resident education
- 2017, 2015, 2012 - Navy Commendation Medal
- 2017- Guatemala Service Appreciation Medallion
- 2018 - Humanitarian Service Medal
- 2019 - Meritorious Service Medal
- 2017 - Health Care Hero Award, Jacksonville Business Journal
- 2017 - Honorary Diploma, Centro Universitario de Izabal, Guatemala