Meenakshi Singh, MD, is an assistant professor of pediatrics. She graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College in Delhi, India. She completed her pediatrics residency and neonatal-perinatal medicine fellowship from Maria Fareri Children's Hospital and New York Medical College, both in Valhalla, New York. Dr. Singh is board certified in pediatrics and neonatal-perinatal medicine. She is interested in quality improvement, attending the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, and her research is focused on transition of care after discharge from the neonatal intensive care unit.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Maulana Azad Medical College - New Delhi - 2006
Fellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center - 2016
Residency, Pediatrics Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center - 2013
- Factors influencing unplanned readmissions in NICU
- Quality improvement of Care Transition from NICU
- Best Resident Teacher Award during Pediatric Residency, 2012
- Inspired award in recognition for the work, 2017
- Child HCAHPS Inpatient Dean’s List- Extraordinary Patient Satisfaction’: For scoring 99th percentile or above, among providers nationwide, Jan-Mar, 2017
- Child HCAHPS Inpatient Dean’s List- Extraordinary Patient Satisfaction’: For scoring 99th percentile or above, among providers nationwide, Oct-Dec, 2016
- Recognized for Exceptional work by the Integrated Council of parents and colleagues, 2017