We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine - 2011
Fellowship, Pain Medicine Milton S. Hershey Medical Center - 2019
Residency, Anesthesiology St Elizabeths Medical Center-Boston (Massachusetts) - 2018
Internship, Rotating Altoona Family Physicians Residency - 2012
- Ultrasound-guided acute and chronic pain nerve blocks
- Multidisciplinary approach to pain management
- 2008, Frederic H. Barth Scholarship
- 2014, Air Medal by USAF Central Command for involvement as a crewmember in air missions in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- 2008, Health Professions Scholarship Program, United States Air Force
- 2015, Commendation Medal by Air Force Space Command for service as a Flight Surgeon within the 45th Medical Group.
- 2018, Paul R. Levesque, MD Resident Award for Excellence in Pain Management