About MeMarsha Novick, MD, FAAFP is the Medical Director of the Healthy Weight Program for Kids and Teens. She received her medical degree at Rush University Medical College in Chicago and completed her residency and academic fellowship at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr. Novick is board certified in family medicine and obesity medicine through the American Board of Obesity Medicine. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Before moving to central Pennsylvania, she was Medical Director of the Seacoast Weight and Wellness Center, a weight loss clinic for adults and children in Exeter, New Hampshire. For the past 13 years, she has worked at Penn State Children's Hospital in the Healthy Weight Program for Kids and Teens, specifically helping thousands of children, adolescents and their families with weight management.
We accept a variety of health insurance plans and will submit claims on your behalf. Certain coverage restrictions may apply based on your individual benefit package.
Medical School, Rush Medical College (Illinois) - 1995
Residency, Family Medicine St Margaret Memorial Hospital-UPMC - 1998
- Impact of picky eating habits and technology on children with obesity
- Obesity medicine from childhood through adulthood
- Medical Group Dean's List Extraordinary Patient Satisfaction, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, 2017
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physician, 2016
- Top Educators Award, Department of Pediatrics, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, 2015-2019
- Deans Award for Excellence in Teaching, Penn State College of Medicine, 2015
- Lebanon County Commission for Women’s Hall of Fame Award, Lebanon, PA, 2018
- Champions for Better Health, Physician of the Year Award, Partnership for Better Health, Carlisle, PA, 2017