Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
The Division of Women's Health in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State University College of Medicine, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for a full-time General Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
- Join growing team of 11 Physicians and 10 Advanced Practice Providers with the division being supported by REI, MFM, GYN ONC, MIGS, and FPMRS.
- Enjoy a well-balanced combination of outpatient consultation, prenatal care and preventative care, operating room exposure, labor and delivery coverage, education of residents and students, as well as clinical and/or basic science research.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure track.
- Benefits include generous paid time off, 10 days of CME, 401k match up to 10%, and more.
- M.D., D.O., or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- A strong commitment to patient care, education, and research
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- US News recently rated Harrisburg as the best place to live in Pennsylvania and 44th among the nation's best places to live.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children's Hospital, Penn State Cancer Institute and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital (jointly owned with Select Medical), based in Hershey.
- More than 1,300 Physicians and Direct Care Providers at 78 medical office locations.
For more information, please contact Ashley Nippert, Physician recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 531-0003 x320184.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.