Penn State Health - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Patty Shipton at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
The Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure academic track.
- Join 3 physicians in a division with a growing patient volume from a wide referral base encompassing more than 250 miles in Pennsylvania
- Opportunity to provide care for a broad range of conditions given the division’s strong programs in reproductive surgery (including robotic surgery and management of complex Mullerian anomalies), PCOS, and ART
- Participate in a wide range of investigator-initiated, industry sponsored and NIH funded research in reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Teach, mentor and supervise Penn State College of Medicine students and residents (N =20) in the Ob/Gyn residency program
- Work collaboratively with the divisions of Academic Specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ASOG), MFM, GYN ONC, MIGS, and FPMRS
- Opportunity to be part of a nationally recognized leader in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- M.D., or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Commitment to clinical excellence, education of residents and medical students, and a track record of scholarship and mentorship
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation package with guaranteed salary
- Eligible for bonus in first year of employment
- Generous benefits including relocation assistance, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and malpractice insurance
- CME allowance and time
- Vacation time, Paid Parental and Medical Leave
- The area offers excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
For additional information, please contact:
Patty Shipton, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter
Email: [email protected]
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained