Penn State Health is currently seeking BC/BE Urologists with interests in Urologic Oncology, Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine, or General Urology to join our expanding team. Due to the growth of the health system, we have opportunities at various locations depending on your interests. The Penn State Health Urology team is known for high quality care of conditions that affect the urinary tract in men and women, as well as men's reproductive health. As the only academic medical center in the region, we manage both routine and complex urological disorders.
What we're offering
- Join a growing team of 15 urologists and 10 APC's
- Opportunity to work with residents and medical students
- State of the art facilities with new OR and clinic space
- Advanced technology with minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery (8 DaVinci systems)
- Innovative clinical trials and multidisciplinary team approach to patient care
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE in Urology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children's Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at more than 125 medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute.
- Central Pennsylvania offers a high quality of life and low cost of living, making it a great place to live, work, and play.
- The area offers excellent schools with many rated in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
For more information, please contact Ashley Nippert, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.