Physician Scientist Neuro-Oncologist - Department of Neurosurgery - Penn State Health
The Department of Neurosurgery at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State College of Medicine is seeking candidates for a Fulltime Medical Neuro-Oncologist for appointment at the Associate Professor level in the tenure track.
- Join highly ranked Neurosurgery program known for research, collaborative faculty, and Neurosurgery training programs
- Will serve as a mentor for residents and fellows in the Penn State Neurosurgery residency program
- Benefits Include: Vacation time, 10 days of CME, 401k match up to 10%
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE in Neurosurgery or Neurology with completion of a Neuro-Oncology fellowship
- Candidate must bring grant funding and will have at least 80% effort in research
- A track record of academic productivity and research excellence is required
For more information, please contact:
Robert E. Harbaugh, MD, FAANS, FACS, FAHA
Senior Vice-President, Penn State Health Faculty Medical Group
Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Neurosurgery
Professor, Department of Engineering Science & Mechanics
c/o Ashley Nippert, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.