Penn State Health - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Patty Shipton at [email protected] for additional information.
Health Care That’s Personal – The Human Connection
Penn State Health is seeking a BC/BE OB/Gyn to join our team located in Hershey that provides exceptional care to the patients in our community.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary, productivity bonuses, and generous benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- A high-quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care
- Rank commensurate with experience
- Participation in resident and medical student education
What we’re seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in OB/Gyn
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained