Penn State Health - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at [email protected] for additional information.
The Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery in the Department of Surgery at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine is seeking an academic Colorectal Surgeon to join our growing health system.
What we're offering
- Join a team of 6 colorectal surgeons and 3 advanced practice providers at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Average of 1-2 days in clinic and 1-2 days in OR weekly
- Appointment will be at the assistant/associate professor level, dependent on qualifications
- High quality academic and clinical program
- Excellent Junior Faculty Development Program
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
What we're seeking
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Fellowship trained/BC/BE in Colon and Rectal Surgery
- A strong commitment to patient care, medical student and resident education, research/scholarly activity and an academic perspective on clinical care necessary
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained