Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Amy Hazel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Job Duties:
· Serves as leader, role model, consultant, collaborator, educator and clinician for specialty clinic.
· 2nd in Command of Clinic (Reports directly to the Practice Site Manager). In absence of manager, assumes responsibilities pertaining to the daily operations.
· Requires strong leadership, builds relationship with management and cross-teams Front Office Staff Management, Physicians, etc.
· Scheduling, Time Card, Payroll
· Evaluates performance, day-to-day management, coaching, disciplinary
· Interviewing/Hiring Clinical Staff
· Collaborates with colleagues to coordinate care for patients across the continuum of care, define, implement and evaluate the patient’s plan of care.
· Meets regularly with supervisor to resolve clinical and administrative issues/concerns to achieve optimal quality and patient care outcomes.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or a Master's Degree in Nursing required.
3 years clinical RN experience required.
Currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse by Pennsylvania Board of Nurse Examiners required.
ABOUT PENN STATE HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
SURGERY SUITE, 400
Location: 200 University Drive, Entrance 2, Suite 400
Hours of Operation: This is a salaried exempt position that will be expected to work a minimum of 40+ hours a week.
Adult and Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat - Head and Neck Cancer, Otology, Audiology, Facial Reconstructive Surgery, Laryngology, Rhinology, Facial Trauma, Speech Pathology and Pediatric Surgery
On average, 40,000 patients seen each year
Able to stand, walk and sit frequently.
Able to lift/carry 0-10 lbs frequently; 11-50 lbs occasionally.
Able to push/pull 0-20 lbs frequently; 21-75 lbs occasionally.
Able to reach constantly.
Able to use hands for simple/firm grasping.
*Appended to this job description is the Work Task Analysis that further describes the physical requirements appropriate for this role.
If chosen for this position, you may be required to pass a Post Offer Employment Physical Exam in accordance with the measurements listed in the Work Task Analysis (WTA) report. This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email email@example.com or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained