Penn State Health Corporation
Work Type: Full Time
Hours: 8:00a - 4:00p, Monday - Friday
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Working under general supervision, this position is responsible for project leadership and ongoing information technology management for large sized operational area. This position must lead project teams of IRT personnel and other department personnel in planning and executing projects in operational areas.
- Lead large departmental projects or multiple smaller projects according to a defined project management process.
- Analyze user business needs, document requirements, and translate them into appropriate system requirement specifications for the selection of commercial applications and/or the creation of custom programs.
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives based on user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and business requirements.
- Prepare team documents and give presentations as required.
- Work with other operational areas to ensure the effective and integrated delivery of IRT services as required for assigned projects and routine operations.
- Serves as an IRT liaison with the client community.
- Resolve application production problems and perform required documentation.
- Maintain application tables.
- Use vendor-supplied tools to perform ad hoc reporting.
- Maintain a working relationship and ongoing communications with vendors.
- Train and mentor less experienced IT employees.
- Meet agreed upon commitments.
- Responsible and accountable to comply with cyber security policies, standards, and processes in accordance with the Enterprise Cyber Security Program Plan.
- Formally document, design, manage, and/or operate in accordance with cyber security requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4 years of related experience required.
If chosen for this position, you may required to pass a Post Offer Employment Physical Exam in accordance with the measurements listed in the Work Task Analysis (WTA) report. This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email email@example.com or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.