Penn State Health - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Patty Shipton at [email protected] for additional information.
Radiologist - Musculoskeletal Imaging
The Department of Radiology at the Penn State University College of Medicine is seeking a full-time subspecialty trained candidate in the Division of Musculoskeletal Imaging. The Musculoskeletal Imaging Division at Penn State is comprised of 5 faculty and sponsors a non-ACGME fellowship. It is an active tertiary care academic practice on track to perform approximately 89,000 examinations this year.
The successful candidate should have broad expertise in interpretation of adult diagnostic musculoskeletal studies utilizing CT, MRI, ultrasound and fluoroscopy as well as experience performing image guided musculoskeletal procedures. They will participate in evenly distributed call and evening shift responsibilities. A passion for teaching is essential as the education of our medical students, residents, fellows, and staff is a core value of our academic mission. There is opportunity for development of innovative interdisciplinary clinical research through collaboration with the recently established Division of Radiology Innovation and Value Enhancement (DRIVE) dedicated to outcomes research in imaging, procedures, and diagnostic pathways. This Division is staffed with three full-time data analysts and provides advanced data mining and analysis support for healthcare innovation and investigator-initiated research projects.
What We’re Offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with highly qualified, friendly colleagues in a supportive academic health network
- Attractive area to live, work and play
- Interaction with dedicated clinicians in a collegial collaborative environment
What We’re Seeking:
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Subspecialty fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging or equivalent experience
- Licensed for the practice of medicine in the State of Pennsylvania
- Board certification/eligibility in Radiology
What the Area Offers:
- Welcoming family-oriented lifestyle with a multitude of outdoor activities year-round
- Strong sense of community
- Affordable cost of living. Both suburban and urban
- Excellent schools
For additional information, please contact:
Patty Shipton, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter | Email: [email protected]
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained