Penn State Health Medical Group
Location: US:PA:Camp HIll
Work Type: Part Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join our team located in Camp Hill that provides exceptional care to the patients in our community.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary, productivity bonuses, and generous benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
What we’re seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in Urology
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.