Penn State Health Medical Group
Location: US:PA:Camp HIll
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Anderson Smith at email@example.com for additional details.
Penn State Health Community Practice Division - is seeking a board-certified Neonatologist for our Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center. Join our growing community practice now!
We are committed to excellent clinical care, teaching, and research. Interested applicants, please send CV and Cover Letter to Anderson Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are recruiting to have a division of 2 Neonatologists, and 4 Advanced Practice Providers that will provide 24/7 in house coverage
- This Neonatologist will cover a 2 to 4 bed level 2 NICU, Neonatologist or APP’s round on all newborns in the nursery’s
- This position will include day time coverage and on call from home
- Neonatologist Physician will facilitate rounds to provide active management of NICU patients, including but not limited the management of respiratory, nutritional, hematological and infectious problems, lab reviews and meetings with families, assist with developing and maintenance of NICU Policies & Procedures, will respond to emergencies in NICU and Newborn Nurseries; attend deliveries
- A full complement of ancillary staff including excellent administrative support
- Sub specialist support is available from PSH level IV NICU/Children’s Hospital
What we're seeking:
- We are seeking a board-certified neonatologist
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent.
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania BC/BE.
- Competitive salary and benefits,
- Sign on bonus and Relocation assistance,
- CME time and funds,
- LTD and Life insurance, and so much more!
- Penn State University tuition discount for employees and dependents
Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center provides108 inpatient beds that include intensive and intermediate care, Radiology, Labor and Delivery, 25 Emergency Medicine treatment spaces, 10 Observation beds, 6 Operating Rooms, and 2 Cath Labs, its mission is to provide high-quality, ethically guided and cost-effective health care.
Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. We're proud of our community involvement and encourage you to learn more about our organization.
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 16,800 people system-wide. The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children's Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa.; Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center in Enola, Pa., and more than 3,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 90+ unique medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute. In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region. Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University's medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $100 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email email@example.com or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.