Penn State Health Medical Group
Location: US:PA:Camp Hill
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at [email protected] for additional information
Penn State Health Medical Group is seeking a full-time Colon & Rectal Surgeon to join our growing health system in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.
What we're offering:
- Exceptional opportunity for a surgeon interested in building a colon & rectal surgery practice within a community setting within the Penn State Health system
- Opportunity to serve patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania
- Experienced colleagues and collaborative leadership
- Competitive salary and generous benefits including relocation assistance, PSLF, and malpractice insurance
- CME time and funds
- Paid time off, Paid Medical Leave and Parental Leave
- Retirement plan with up to 10% employer contribution
What we’re seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.