Penn State Health Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Penn State Health is seeking candidates for a fulltime Breast Surgeon to join our growing team in Cumberland County, PA.
Penn State Health Oakwood Breast Center offers the following services at PSH Holy Spirit Medical Center and our newest facility, PSH Hampden Medical Center.
- Well established program 100% focused on breast care
- NAPBC accredited, offering patients the latest advancements in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- American Society of Breast Surgeons (ASBS) National certification in breast stereotactic and ultrasound biopsies
- PT/OT including lymphedema therapy, myofascial release, and range of motion therapy
- Onsite radiology and biopsy available: 3D Screening and diagnostic mammography, as well as breast ultrasound with ability to provide stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsies
- Weekly multidisciplinary tumor conference allowing individualized and targeted plans of care Onsite minimally invasive procedures: Breast surgical clip placements, minimally invasive lesion removal
- High risk screening program including genetic testing
- Survivorship nurse navigator support
- Facilitation and leadership of a local women’s support group and offering various programs to the community for women’s health and well-being
- Competitive salary and excellent benefit package including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Paid Medical Leave and Parental Leave
- Retirement with up to 10% employer contribution
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
What we’re seeking
- M.D., D.O., or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE Surgery with completion of a breast surgery fellowship
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email@example.com download ourAccommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.