Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at email@example.com for additional information
The Division of Gynecologic Oncology in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join our team.
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Participation in resident and medical student education
- A high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Rank commensurate with experience
What we're seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in OBGYN and Gynecologic Oncology
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday, firstname.lastname@example.org download ourAccommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDFfor more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non bargained